In Psalm 90:12 we read: So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom (ESV).
It is wise to read how others have learned to make their days more fruitful, while evaluating everything by God’s Word. I hope the following articles will be helpful to you.
To the praise of His glory,
Quotable Quote: Nearly two-thirds of professionals write to-do lists, but 41% percent of all to-do list items never actually get done, according to research from the project-tracking software provider iDoneThis. Stephanie Vozza, “Why Creating a To-Do List Is Derailing Your Success”
Ray's Top Five:
- 7 Things Every Leader Needs To Quit Immediately, Ron Edmondson
- 5 Things That Are a Total Waste of Time in Leadership, Carey Nieuwhof
- 6 Key Areas In Which To Develop Margin, Mark Lenz
- Why Creating a To-Do List Is Derailing Your Success, Stephanie Vozza
- 4 Good Habits of Effective Church Leaders, Brian Dunks