A study shocked me some time ago that found 72% of all pastors do not spend as much as 15 minutes a day in prayer and Bible reading. How tragic for them and for their flock!
I hope the articles this week will be useful to pastors, ministers, and lay leaders, but especially to pastors.
For the glory of God,
“The pastor did not have daily Bible time.” One of the lessons Thom Rainer shares in, “Autopsy of a Burned Out Pastor.”
Ray’s Top Five this week:
1. Six Surprising Traits of Effective Pastors, Thom Rainer
2. When Is It Time for a Pastor to Leave a Church, Thom Rainer
3. You Cannot Afford to Trust Your Church Secretary, William Thornton
4. Nine Secrets Your Pastor’s Wife Wishes You Knew, Christina Stolaas
5. Autopsy of a Burned Out Pastor: 13 Lessons, Thom Rainer