As ministers of the Gospel, Easter is like our Super Bowl, our Final Four Championship, our most important day of the year, and so much more. We should prayerfully and carefully prepare for Easter Sunday, celebrate it well, and follow-up strategically.
I hope the following articles will assist you this year and perhaps in future years as well as we celebrate “He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said…” Mt. 28:6 (NASB).
Quotable Quote: “The empty cross and the empty tomb speak of a full salvation.” E. C. McKenzie
Ray's Top Five this week
1. 9 Reasons You Should Make the Most of “Big Days” for Growth, Rick Warren:
2. Four Ways Churches Break Attendance Barriers, Thom Rainer:
3. 6 Reasons Your Church Needs to Do Big Days, Unseminary:
4. Easter Service Planning: 10 Things to Consider, Tony Morgan:
5. Easter Service Hacks to Drive Attendance, Unseminary: