Like so much else in society, the way people buy and give is changing. Electronic giving is becoming more and more popular. If you don’t provide that type of giving as an option, you do so at your own peril. Many people don’t write checks anymore. Period. Are you giving them the option to give electronically, and even with their mobile phone? If not, the sooner, the better.
Quotable Quote: “Passionately and clearly cast a God-sized vision for your congregation.“ Chuck Lawless: 10 Ideas To Improve Giving In Your Church
Ray’s Top Five:
- Six Reasons Your Church’s Offerings May Be Struggling, Thom Rainer
- The Top 12 Online Payment Alternatives to PayPal, Albert Costill
- Embracing Electronic Giving, Adam Copeland
- 10 Ideas To Improve Giving In Your Church, Chuck Lawless for Thom Rainer
- 12 Questions To Help You Lower Your Financial Tension, Dan Reiland