This week we look at the importance of churches having websites, the importance of having good websites, and how to go from good to great.
Your brother in Christ,
“If you are not present on the Internet, you simply do not exist, as far as anyone under thirty is concerned” Dr. Albert Mohler, The Conviction to Lead, p 177.
Ray's Top Five this week:
1. Research: Churches Divided on Web Use, David Roach
2. Starting a Church Website 101, Darrel Girardier
3. How To Create Content To Build a High-Traffic Blog, Tony Morgan
4. Seven (Hopefully) Helpful Hints After Seven Months of Visiting Churches, (Hint #2 concerns church websites) Thom Rainer
5. 5 Features Every Great Church Website Needs, Justin Lathrop